Experience levels: 0-4 years
We are looking for bright and aspiring individuals to join our organization for the position of Analyst, for an opportunity to work on analytics focussed client engagements. We are looking at individuals with a strong aptitude for problem-solving, analytical acumen, and an enthusiasm to learn more about healthcare businesses.
- Understand the client’s content and business requirements, and translate them into a specific analytical problem statement.
- Conceptualize and develop analytics solution; have review cycles with project manager and client to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Use analytical techniques and tools – SQL, R, Python programming languages, and data visualization software like Tableau.
- Project management – manage priorities across different work-pieces, time management, organize deliverables, and open communication with the team.
- Client management – manage expectations, provide regular updates, drive towards results.
Key competencies / experience / qualification:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong structuring and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Comfort in handling large/multiple datasets
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Tech / B.E.; OR Bachelors/Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Data Science
Good To Have
- Experience in working on Python or R
- Experience in working on academic or client analytics-driven projects
- Data science focussed specialized course / Master’s degree