Digital health, which includes digital care programs, is the convergence of digital technologies with health, healthcare, living, and society to enhance the efficiency of healthcare delivery and make medicine more personalized and precise.
We support MNCs in analyzing the digital health landscape and also leverage our in-house ‘digital database’ which is regularly updated.
Digital landscape analysis
We offer digital landscape analysis to help companies understand innovation in specific areas of focus.
- Develop a comprehensive list of companies operating in a specific area of interest (e.g. e-pharmacies, patient services, patient engagement, etc.).
- Understand key adoption trends among patients and key stakeholders such as payers etc.
- Develop a high-level view of the maturity and future potential of the technology and how it can alter the landscape.
Digital Database Subscription
Healthark has created a proprietary database of 1,500+ digital health companies covering details such as:
- Company Overview
- Digital segments
- Revenue and Funding info
- Partnership details
- Product differentiator
- Therapeutic area focus etc
We facilitate due diligence :
- Digital company profiling and high-level assessment.
- Business due diligence, based on company interactions, primary and secondary research.
- Detailed due diligence on the business model, technology, customer pipeline, competition, etc. (excludes financial and legal due diligence).